2015年6月27日土曜日

new migration place




There is CBT of this new game soon. I try this. The latest 3DGame has no novelty.

But I do OBT.!!






NEWWWWWWWWWWWWW INFO?
ToS!!

looooooooook!
You can see a TOs movie here. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=441500423

I looked at class skill of TOS.
Archer class hangs on to Falcon, and attacks mob. its  skill which seems to be very interesting.

RO TW BGM is wonderful.!!

SFA - La Patria (Tree of Savior BGM)


SoundTeMP - Rondo of Tedium (Tree of Savior BGM)



Dota2, And Old xielro besT members Katue san
He is a very good player. I am invited by him and am playing dota2. My most friends play Dota2. Yes, this game is war anyhow. If teamwork is not good, it will break down.. and If he had invited dota2 to me early a little, possibly akuma also played dota2. I have to make new team form again
.  
TNX KATUE!!

Old xielro player plays COC. Tiktok(julias) of my affiliation Clann master was a player very excellent at xielro. Yes, of course, they liked old xilero. All lost ACCOUNT in war with GM. Btw, He is an ACCOUNT block sudden by AFK in @go2. 

About Clash of 
clan. This game can shorten the time of upgrade using the emerald of a consumable item. Since I did not like the barracks training time of the degree of a battle, I performed UPgrade for Th to lvl9 quickly. And I make wall Arrow Art,. But this was failure. And the enemy player also became strong. THlvl7~8 can enjoy COC comparatively. From Thlvl9, donate game. Unbalance. 




BIG RO !!!
Syappa akuma rolls RO bomb with sufficient relations.




This server JP AQUA.

now i try. But this server is perfect jp language. There is a sense of ORIGINAL EQ item. Do not expect long-term management of JP server. But donate does not exist. 
JP AQUA SERVER
https://sites.google.com/site/aqua0001209/





 maybe, ppl no knwo this EQ.!! japanese game. Fuurai no siren WP Sword name. Hiken Kabura sutegi!!
 P set!! Helius whing!!  



 


About Xielro. 10 year? history!! ajaja 

Although I returned to January with my friend again this year at xielro, many of problems became a cause after all, and member went away. However, our enemy is GMS Team. If we fight with them, it will be BAN groundless. The GM administration of justice of this server is dead. Illegal EQ is never solved. I delete all old team in this problem. Well, even if I fight again, it is ban after all. But, old ppl members  liked this server. 
look
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/





Since I got bored with an online game recently, I was playing the off-line game.

Do know this game? Kankore?
I do not know well about kankore yet. I play this game taking advantage of having found kankore BGM by YouTube by chance. I am not interested in a voice actor. Capture is interesting. And BGM. 




【2015year version】Kankore  spring Event BGM collect【2 loop】

0 件のコメント: