2014年8月13日水曜日

my FRIEND


Juliasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! ahhhh
well musicccccccccc

like anime BGM?

Seirei no Moribito OST - Karu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfMLItvsIw0

Samurai Champloo - chambers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY9p2_U0MIY



DEAD!!


My friend shows SS by FB these days. He is old g member. He is a person with very sufficient player skill. but he is Block by ADM in account... even now, my friend fights with gm by ixlero...
SORyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. but the now xilero ownership is not in jon. cz, ADM have!! well, xilero server is old, but its an interesting server. ..old 2008~ 13 year ahhhh.. XD



I play JP RO all the time these days!! Well, most is monster hunting. But I have a target. its Get about eq in nondoantion. sorry.. Alen tik julias alex.... maybe, i cant back xile. cz cause is in jon.



my EQ is still weak.
next r
evelations x bow and 7 white wing suit x2 ad head hat card etc. I enjoy monster hunting purely by JP RO


.




i went to JP RO guild m and event last week. its original event. this king poring was very strong.. king porin can be pushed down if its strong Team. But I wanted to push down with a guild member. cz its interesting at it!! wkwkwk

0 件のコメント: