2014年7月22日火曜日

I play JP RO these days



My guild MONSTERS XD
Very cute AB XD



Im use Ranger name xilero.!! Interesting days continued. Up to the day when those who lend people op item do not appear..I wrote below about it. and xielro!! XD.

But you should listen to music first!! XD


Session 00⑨ ~ Melancholy of Tomboyish Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGpd6sUgW8w

【Vocal Session 107】Heartfelt Cabaret Club, Hell District

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmwWdV_wQX0



BabyRG says an insult that I am a human being who is not good by this chat. And since she lent big-ticket op item to the player, she does not understand that the hanger-on adhered to himself. and BabyRG Woman's ranger act is an act of an insult. After I banish them from a guild, they join the same guild. It's with a pet after all.  XDdddddddddd 



Since JP RO was maintenance today, I logged in to xilero. Some player is still memorized about me. And they are waiting for my return. Of course, it is for killing me. XD

But xilero is op item game perfect now. Even if only I become strong, I die.But, some friend talks to me about a xilero return these days. However, since Jon does not cancel my account block, I cannot do a return. I like such worlds better than the inside Jp RO.
orz, crazy, he say,,,, GO cameback!! and KOS all PPL here LOL



GOOOOO go fight!?





the occ Battle, Occimpact 50k dmg. can kos op player.







0 件のコメント: