2015年4月5日日曜日

BlackDesert wkwk running game



I play New Game these days. BlackDesert. I play the game which resembles this before. Its ArchAge!!
I do not understand the fun of BlackDesert yet.!!ahshahhas
Look this SS!!
 No target!! Battle is interesting. Ranger skill Movie SHOT is very excellent skill.


i shot!! ppl!! this game have pk?


 look SS!!
An item bag is very insufficient.
only doantion Big bag!! 

 I cant mob hanting!! cz,, if mob drop item i cant get it!!
@storage < i want use this COMMAND!!



I ride on a raft. And I die suddenly. WTH!! ??
wkwkkw




hmmm Boring!? People fish. I am mob hant anyhow....I do not like fishing. And I actual fishing, either. wkwk 


Yes, since I am tedious, I go to sleep!!
this game can use squats down. for?


this is my character How ?
I did not look at this hairstyle in a game. why?




ALEN ALEN ALEN!!
I got the donkey recently. Naturally a name is Alen. 

About a play It's hard to read a word font. Since it is Job Class sex fixation, most people use Ranger or Wiz. However, the present transportation devices are a horse, a donkey, a carriage, a raft, and a ship. And there is no flight like Greither. I made the speedy craft house diving protector during the ArchAge play before. But I do not think liking to make these during a BlackDESERT play. Then, ArchAge had a novel difference, But BlackDesert has an unsatisfactory element. And I do not know about BlackDESERT yet. Maybe, a battle may be rather interesting. Scenery is also beautiful. Well, since only a battle does not get bored, I continue a play for a while. ALEN donkey 


You can look this Web Page YouTube

http://www.blackdesertonline.jp/


https://youtu.be/U9wodi7Rio8


黒い砂漠 プレオープン 感想
Job class性別固定で私はRangerを使います。
戦闘
 YouTubeなどで紹介されてる戦闘モーションは期待通りでした。
Ranger skill ムービーショットはマウス押しっぱなしで標的狙撃可能
蹴りスキルもありますが、サマーソルトはディレイがあるので
ハーフキックなどの間で使用するとDeleyなく使えるかと思います。
ただ、mobが複数いる場合標的チェンジなど必要です、私は操作法を知らなかったので困りました。
生産 移動手段
プレーヤーの人々は馬車、馬、船、筏、家?など作ったりしてるので何かと生産はあるようです。
筏作りも貢献度?upとか私はよくしらないです。
貿易も知らない。 ArchAgeと似たような感じだと考えてます。
グライダー無いのはつまらないよ!! マラソン!!
総合
1 フォント小さいので説明文が読みづらい。
2 移動手段マラソン
3 水中に潜れけど水中から攻撃は出来ない。
つまり ArchAgeの様な水中戦不可。
4 職性別固定なので個性皆無
5 皆、女キャラでたまに禿とか歩いてけど正直ゴブリンと見間違える wkwk
6 倉庫NPCを探すのも疲れる、バッグに制限あるので荷物が持てない。damn
7    ArchAgeならそこらの渡し船乗れたけどBlackdesertだと面倒な方法でイカダ制作
8 しゃがむ 匍匐前進?
9 風景は好き
10 バトルだけは楽しい。


XILERO ALENNNNNNNNn


ALen Back xilero!!
He returns to XILERO these days. But even if he returns to xielro, nothing will change. And he already has ALL EQ. He and David HACK XILERO SQL. Jon does nothing about them. It(s because Big doanter is still in xielro
.
Then, now cant use @go 15 Warp
http://www.xilero.net/forums/showthread.php?p=337491#post337491



New gms is also only a mere player that does not check lliegal eq player.. Since @go 15 cannot use WARP, it's troublesome specification. Since LIXO like him is GMS, people continue low. dead


He old player david and kenryuu he can make xilero all eq and
have SB infinty!!. He say me, About Pset can make!!
And all ppl have lliegal SETTTTTTTT!!
But jon not like Alen!!



ALEX VS MIKE


 He tells me each time that you call a friend. Yes, he is a little coward who calls Hiden eq and GMS team anyhow before. wkwkw The war should just win!! 


 I am by no means strong. If enemies will increase in number even if you have PSet, you will die.I pushed down Hiden eq mike several times. I can fight with job class other than RG. but RG borring class. And He use now ster gladiator. 




this SG now many pppl use this class
well can kos all calss and u can Run! junp wkwk





ALL Enemy PSET x4 GMS Team vs Aqua syapp Iris RG Sorcier and me all dead Hoi kaf zai this ppl Have Hiden EQ. one hit DMG
200k wkwk DEAD! However, EQ of Syapyy was delete by David. That is, he can log in to account of other players freely. Well, if I make a team with someone, PSET GMS team will die mostly. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDLaRlEx3-k
about this old time I dn't know new WP effect. Anyhow dead!! 

Then, Warlock uses DEFENDER and AuTOGARD. Yes, it is famous Hiden EQ of the latest XIELRO. CAn USE ALL SKILL EQ this Price .... $1500!!!
but You can kos all ppl!! But he dead wkwk


 






Last fight Team, Aqua Saypy Xex Max and me vs ALL ppl America Pinoy PSET!! Saypy Aqua max akuma alex alen is a good player. Mike attacks only weak EQ ppl. Team VS of XIELRO is interesting. Then, a LLiegal EQ price is cheaper than present formal XILERO doante EQ. I like XIELRO better than JP game of RANDOM OP item GET. Blackdesert >> RunDesert 


☆TouHou Jazz☆  girl of satori~ 3rd eye [xi-on]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY0S4rHJtlU

0 件のコメント: