2015年1月23日金曜日

ICARUS onliN I can playyyyyyyyyyy





I was compulsorily kick in xilero GROUP. wkwkw
its cz Terrorist GMs feared SECRET INFO exposure.
Rifle possession is my friend. Their ACCOUNT is BLOCK to GMs on January 2.
He of FB is also BLOCK about ACCOUNT by GMS. LOL

Alen Luis Jluias akumaaaaa Volger Alice syapy Maxim amanda
many friend on;y 1 day unban Tomorrow BAN ahah




 Today, ICARUS Tester HIT!! . I would like to invite a friend to ICARUS CBT. But JP friend is not in my friend. Who desires a play? But I am tedious till the 28th. I play TW. 

                                                           
                                          this game Very cute!! but Boring LOL
But as for TW BGM, a feeling is softened. 



Vanished Empire - Hellfire within me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySkhj6rLbDI

0 件のコメント: