2011年11月21日月曜日

long time headache

headache...
my headache....long time... damn...
cause is a foolish religious group of JP...soka gakkai

then, my xilero friend went to other server haha...
Cause 400$ set, many stufff ... many ..... i sleeeeeeeep
i cant see PC screen any longer
coz, i have a pain in eye...many of xilero players know me.. i can say that this is interesting...coz, the net game without a friend is tediou And  I like this crazy game very much 
btw, Why does she come to this place? lol?
Good frend why?
I was looking at this silently
but she was an interesting player
Because, Fargo tells me that she is interesting 

but kamot alex alen went to other server
I just in xilero, but I don't use money
Jon must stop 400$ set, change into max set 50~100$. And nomral player get set easily

0 件のコメント: